1/42 Olive Street, FALCON, Western Australia, 6210

  • 3
  • 2
  • 1

For sale

$256,000

CLOSE TO THE BEACH AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!

This brand new 3 bedroom 2 bathrooms property is perfectly presented and set upon an easy to manage block. Whether you are a first time buyer or downsizing, this is just perfect.

Situated in beautiful Falcon with a short stroll to the beach with parkland, schools and transport close by this relaxing beach location is just waiting to be enjoyed. This property is located within walking distance to supermarket, bank, tavern, estuary, Miami Bakehouse, bus and much more.

The above purchase price $256,000 represents an 80% share in this property. The Housing Authority (the Department of Housing) will own the other 20% share, in equity.

This property is offered under a FLEXI loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart 1300 578 278 for an explanation of this.

Located in Newhaven Estate this property offers great value for customers interested in getting into home ownership. It offers:

- 3 bedrooms

- 2 bathrooms

- Single garage

- Open plan meals and living area

Register your interest today !

Property Info:

  • Property ID: 6447088
  • Property Type: House
  • Building / Floor Area: 107 sqm
  • Garages: 1
  • Land Area: 174.0 sqm

We Know Your Area

R&H Suburb Profile: Falcon

R&H Suburb Summary Houses
Number of sales 139
Average Price $377,604
Median Price $355,000
Median Rental Price $300 p.w.
Change in Rental Rate (5yr) -17 %
R&H Suburb Summary Units
Number of sales 1
Average Price $362,000
Median Price $212,500
Median Rental Price $300 p.w.
Falcon, WA - Median Trend