The owners have taken the effort to present and price right this “Scott Park” built home in the “Murray River Country Estate”. Ready to move in, the home offers pleasantly spacious living areas and an open plan layout easy to navigate. Low maintenance living without compromising on living space best describes this home. Enjoy movies in your enclosed theatre room or bbq’s out in your outdoor gable alfresco area. If you have small pets, you have an ample grassed area for them to run around in and to do their daily business.
The master bedroom boasts a big walk-in robe and an ensuite with double vanities to cater for couples. All bedrooms are double in size with either walk-in or built-in robes. Your kitchen has plenty of bench-space, shoppers entry, walk-in pantry and quality stainless steel appliances. The laundry offers a big walk-in linen pantry and there is a store room in the hallway.
What’s on offer:
• 2008 Scott Park built home on 546m2
• Low maintenance and presentable property with grassed backyard
• Freshly painted walls inside
• Spacious Theatre room with double glazed doors
• Open plan Kitchen/Meals/Family/Games room
• Kitchen with shoppers entry, 600mm s/s appliances & walk-in pantry
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanities
• All bedrooms double sized with built-in robes
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Gable alfresco area
• NBN ready
• Storage gas hotwater system
• Reticulated lawns
The home would mainly appeal to downsizers seeking low maintenance or first homebuyers who are busy people.
Close to Peel Zoo, Redcliffe on the Murray Restaurant, Pinjarra Golf Club, schools and Pinjarra CBD.
Contact your realestate sales consultant today on 0427496701 for more property information or to organise a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$303 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$230 p.w.|