This large, colonial styled home has WOW factor and quietly located among 2 hectares of nature in the sought after suburb of Herron.
The home is a whopping approx. 505m2 under the main roof with extra high ceilings, consisting of 3 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms, powder room, large study, large laundry, large open plan colonial styled kitchen dining and family room, with a separate private living room.
The home is surrounded by wide verandahs with a large alfresco area for entertaining friends and bbq’s, not forgetting to mention the magnificent views.
Property features include:
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner to house
• Large double garage under main roof to suit 4WD vehicles
• Solar hot water system
• Large powered 12 × 6m double shed with 4.2Kw 24 solar panels
• 3 Phase power to house and shed
• 2 x colorbond 178,000Lt water tanks
• 3 Phase 3hp bore pump with 20,000Lt holding tank
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Sealed Toodyay stone driveway
• NBN Broadband internet …
& the list goes on & on.
This magnificent property is a must see and has so much to offer those seeking that semi-rural hideaway but still reasonably close to all the normal amenities and services
For a personalized inspection please contact Ron Barnett today on 0458 235 163