Renovated Home with Wide Side Access & Powered WorkshopYou don’t have to pay crazy money to have what you want! Tastefully renovated and ready to move in is this 3 bedroom x 1 bath home built in 1990 on 725m2. All the hard work is done with new kitchen, bathroom, flooring, paint, blinds, lighting, gardens and more. If you have caravans, boats, extra vehicles than your going to like the gated wide side access and the double door powered workshop.
All this close to parks, schools, shops, train station, health providers it hard to look past price and features.
What’s on offer:
• Renovated 3bed x 1bath home built in 1990 on 725m2
• Light and bright neutral colour tones used throughout
• Gated side access to powered workshop with double roller doors
• New kitchen with 600mm appliances, rangehood & plenty of storage
• New bathroom, carpets, paint, blinds & lighting
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and access to bathroom
• Bedroom 3 or study has internet port
• Separate lounge and dining area•
• NBN ready
• Wrap around colorbond pergola with concrete floors
• Split air-conditioning in master bedroom and kitchen/dining
• Water bore (Lawns and gardens not reticulated)
• Lawns front and back
• Room for a pool
At this price point the home would suit anyone looking to buy whether your a first home buyer, downsizer/retiree, single parent, FIFO or investor. Not many properties are renovated, have side access with powered workshop under $250,000.
To secure this opportunity contact your realestate sales consultant Randolph Watson today on 0427496701.
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||154|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$265 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|