Get yourself into the market with this 3bed x 2bath modern home within short walking distance to shops, school, park and lake! Built on a corner block, the home offers lane access to a paved hardstand with room for a small boat, caravan or trailer. Great home share property for multiple independent people with 2 bedrooms with accessibility to separate bathrooms.
The kitchen is delightful with stone benchtops and 900mm appliances. Light décor and open plan living is winning combination here and will be liked by many.
What’s on offer:
• 2016 “Impressions” built home on 391m2
• Gated rear access to paved hardstand for small boat/caravan/trailer
• Kitchen with stone benchtops and 900mm cooking appliances
• Open plan kitchen, family and dining area
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedroom 3 with direct access to main bathroom
• All minor bedrooms with built-in robes
• Front yard alfresco area under main roof
• Double garage accessible through Connor Lane
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Instantaneous gas hotwater
• Reticulated and landscaped gardens
Location is a major plus being close to public amenities and facilities. A popular attraction is the “Adenturescape Playground” and Lake which for a limited has Rainbow Trout!
A home like this would suit a myriad of home seekers whether it be for investment, retirement, first home or for shared accommodation.
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity, contact Randolph Watson on 0427496701 today to arrange an inspection!
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|