Stress of the day will literally melt away living in this Enchanting BOHO interior styled home. A hidden jewel, this 2002 “Scott Park” built home on 576m2 will entice those on a budget seeking to live in the established west end of South Yunderup. The location shouldn’t be discounted as the Murray River, boat ramps and parks are all within walking distance.
Only one owner since build, the home has been a place of tranquillity and relaxation for many enjoyable years. Winter is gorgeous at this property, as it offers a warm home with a wood fire heart and tree lined landscaped gardens with gable patio and water feature.
The delightful home itself has an easy open plan family, games, meals and kitchen area plus a formal dining and lounge room. Oozing character within, the tasteful use of green colour tones, feature lighting and timber throughout works well within the floor plan. The master bedroom includes timber storage/seating, a walk-in robe, ensuite and a metal feature privacy screen just outside the front garden window. A real BONUS here is the side access to the grassed backyard with endless possibilities or just leave it and enjoy it as is.
What’s on offer:
• Cute as a button 2002 “Scott Park” built 4bed x 2bath family home on 576m2.
• Side access to grassed backyard big enough for a pool
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe & window timber storage
• Open plan games, family & kitchen area
• Kitchen with glazed cabinetry, dishwasher and shoppers entry
• Games room with quality log fire
• Lounge room with decorative timber dado rail and skirting
• Bed 3 & 4 with robe recess
• Bathroom with bathtub and shower recess
• Upgraded interior ceiling lighting throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Instantaneous gas hotwater system
• Paved, gable timber patio area with water feature
• Grassed and landscaped front and backyard
• Garden shed
Wildlife, parks, river walkways, fishing, boating, kayaking, shops, cafes, taverns and schools are just a short walk or drive from this address.
The time is right to buy and this home with heart could be yours!
Contact your Realestate Sales Consultant Randolph Watson today on 0427496701 to arrange a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$260 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|