16 Bouvard Drive, Bouvard, WA 6211
COLONIAL STYLED HOME AND GRANNY FLAT
This large colonial styled brick and iron home is suited for the handyman to restore to its former glory.
Quietly located amongst 2.13 hectares in the sort after suburb of Bouvard, the home consists of 5 Bedrooms 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens which include the main building and a self-contained granny flat at one end of the house with private entrance, all under the main roof. The property is well designed and most suited to the extended family lifestyle with plenty of space.
Property features include:
• Formal lounge and dining rooms
• High ceilings to the farm house styled kitchen
• Large Master bedroom with ensuite spa bath
• Spacious minor bedrooms with robes
• Separate granny flat with private entrance
• Bull nose verandas around the perimeter of the house
• Large alfresco area
• 3 external sheds
• Fenced paddocks With some TLC this magnificent property has so much to offer those seeking that semi-rural hideaway but still within close proximity to all the normal amenities and services. For a personalized inspection please contact Ron Barnett today on 0458 235 163 DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
- Property ID: L17127902
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:2.13 hectare
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|