We welcome to the market this 4bed x 2bath family home on 814m2 located in a leafy corner of the “Murray River Country Estate”. A fantastic home for buyers seeking a property with a backyard that offers outdoor living, drive thru access to a workshop, private gardens, grassed grassed area and room for a pool! The spacious home is ready for new owners to make it their own. In need of some love, the home could do with a coat of paint inside and a green finger to lightly freshen up the gardens. The home has loads of potential as you will see upon inspection.
The open plan kitchen, family, dining and games room makes living easy with the addition of a separate lounge room to the front of the home. Your kitchen has a shoppers entry, walk in pantry and plenty of bench space for cooking those favourite eats.
Like all good master bedrooms the home has a his and her walk-in robes, an en-suite and is generous in size.
Whats on offer:
• Quality 2005 built home on 804m2
• Drive through garage access to backyard
• Pitched and paved gable patio
• Concreted workshop (not powered) with hardstand outside
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Master bedroom with his/her robes and en-suite
• Spacious kitchen with bench space, dishwasher & walk-in pantry
• Open plan kitchen/dining/family and games room
• Separate lounge room
• All bedrooms are generous in size
• Laundry with big walk-in linen closet
• Interior ceiling lights have been upgraded
• Double garage will accommodate standard 4WD ’s with racks
• Shoppers entry from garage to kitchen
• Reticulated lawns
• NBN ready
• On natural gas
Great opportunity to secure a family home on a decent sized block which could make for a good lock up and leave residence.
Home would suit downsizers, retirees, first home buyers, families and FIFO workers.
Contact your realestate sales consultant Randolph Watson on 0427496701 today to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.