Looking for something SPECIAL in the “Murray River Country Estate”? Look no further as this 2006 owner built home on 1033m2 backing onto the Pinjarra golf course has what most want but seldomly ever find. Located in a cul de sac location, the gorgeous home boasts triple car garage, below ground sparkling pool, an extensive gable patio outdoor entertaining area with golf course rural views that you will never have to maintain!
Smart street appeal and surrounded by quality homes, this property is in a “move in” ready condition. A classy entrance will greet you through a corridor with high ceilings to an open plan family, dining and kitchen area with stunning outdoor alfresco views. The beautiful kitchen has plenty of bench space, includes quality cooking appliances and a walk-in pantry . The laundry is accessible through the kitchen away from the all bedrooms allowing the home occupants peace and quiet whilst the washing gets done into the late hours of the evening.
The master bedroom has a grand sense of space, located at the back of the home with slider access to the outdoor alfresco and pool area. The bedroom offers an enviable ensuite with his and her walk-in robes and double vanities. All minor bedrooms are located to the front of the home where the children or guest have separate activity area away from the main living areas.
The theatre room has multi levels floors to accommodate tiered seating for visual movie pleasure and recessed ceilings so you don’t feel closed in. If your looking to run an office from home you will appreciate the study with plenty of bench space for dual person workstations and storage cupboards.
This residence takes outdoor entertaining to new heights with extensive limestone paved pergola and gable patio area with built-in bbq , sparkling pool and it’s very own outdoor bathroom. Popular right now are homes like this that offer pools and outdoor entertaining areas. Enough jibber jabber now, check out the list of features below.
What’s on offer:
• Spectacular 2006 owner built home on 1033m2
• Triple car garage perfect for that 3rd vehicle with extra height
• Side access for trailer or small boat
• Sparkling below ground sparkling pool ready for summer!
• Paved gable alfresco area and patio with outdoor bathroom
• Enclosed grassed area for children or pets
• Multi tiered theatre room with recessed ceiling
• Study/Home Office with built-in desktop benches and cupboards
• Master bedroom with his/her walk-in robes & ensuite with double vanities
• Open plan family/dining/kitchen area
• Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances and walk-in pantry
• Laundry off the kitchen with room for linen or extra fridges/freezers
• All minor bedrooms are double sized with built-in robes
• Children’s activity room
• 5KW invertor and solar panels
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• 9000ltr water tank
• Reticulated gardens and lawns
• Instantaneous gas hotwater
• NBN ready
*owners have opted not to install a signboard, so property is still for sale :)
Families, executives, downsizers and retirees this home is for you. Not many homes are of this calibre and available. An inspection is a must!
Contact your realestate sales consultant Randolph Watson today on 0427496701 to organise a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$210 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|