Now is the time to buy! How good is this gorgeous 3bed x 1bath unit located in the riverside suburb of North Yunderup? Just a short stroll to the local dehli and hairdressers this home is ready to move in and priced to sell. Freshly painted, low maintenance, low strata fees this rear complex unit has an automatic garage roller door and a backyard for the small pet. Public bus transport is only 100mtr from the complex and at the end of the road is the local boat ramp.
Can you can find a better unit in a leafy location as good as this?
What’s on offer:
• 3bed x 1bath x 1car unit close to the Murray River
• LOW strata fees – $189.20 per quarter
• Freshly painted and presentable
• Automatic roller door on single car garage
• Master bedroom with access to semi-ensuite
• Master bedroom with slider door access to backyard
• All bedrooms with built-in robes
• Split air-conditioner
• Security front door
• 3mtr x 1mtr garden shed
• Separate storage room in backyard
• Storage hotwater system
• Private courtyard
• Dog/cat door in Master bedroom
• Public bus stop 26450 within 100mtrs of complex
Not many units in the Peel Region like this one.
Don’t miss out! Contact Randolph Watson today on 0427496701 to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine&Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|