HUGE PRICE REDUCTION of $54,000! Opportunity knocking where country borders on metropolis. Who says you can’t have best of both worlds? The rural getaway without the long distance travel to local amenities. The “Fleetwood Modular” built 3bed x 2bath home on this generous 4.51Ha (11.14acres) lot has a veranda on the back and a gable patio at the front with spectacular paddock views. The property offers the astute buyer/investor multiple use, as previously an approved lettuce farm operated from the premises with a water licence. Whether you need a workshop or want room for transport/farm equipment (subject to relevant authority approval) this property is well worth an inspection.
You will feel alive inside your new home where the natural light and neutral colour interior combine tastefully throughout. This steel framed home is spacious enough without being too high maintenance and you will have little worry of critters such termites or borers compromising the structural integrity. Save money and be energy efficient and self sufficient with 2 x water tanks, solar panels, solar hotwater and water bore.
Features on offer:
- Secluded 4.51Ha lot zoned “Rural” with separate fenced off paddocks
- 3bed x 2bath x 3car steel framed home by “Fleetwood Modular Homes”
- 2 x water tanks 150,000ltr and 20,000ltr approx. and water bore
- Owners have never run out of water since owning the home
- 2.2kw solar invertor with panels and solar hotwater
- Good sized kitchen with 600mm appliances, walk-in pantry and generous benchtop space
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite
- Minor bedrooms Dbl sized with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with bath and shower recess
- Pitched ceilings in living room
- Separate games room with feature plumbed stone bar
- Roller shutters throughout
- Colourbond paved gable pergola out front and paved patio out back.
- North/South facing aspect
- Ideally located Rural lifestyle close to schools, shops and Kwinana Freeway
- Neighbouring “Highbury Park Estate” & other residential/commercial developments
- Live in natures wonderland today and land bank a possible future investment
Not many rural properties of this size are available in Baldivis on the west side of the Freeway. If you love the country lifestyle or want your own hobby farm close to shops and schools you need to be here.
Contact your realestate consultant Randolph Watson on 0427496701 today to organise a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||453|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$293 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|