Spacious inside, Spacious outside, Family Home.
Built by “Celebration Homes” in 2003 this home is perfect for those seeking space and wanting to entertain. Advantages of living on 1020m2 is the outdoor living space you have at your leisure. Here, you have drive through access to the backyard leading to a powered 7.3MTR x 5.8MTR workshop with plenty of room to spare. You can build a children’s playground and accommodate the medium to big dog or install a sparkling pool!
Newly painted inside, the home looks fresh where the light decor and natural light from ample windows blend in to create a positive energy. An open plan design makes life easy and the multiple living rooms offer different environments for the whole family. An enclosed theatre/living room is wired for surround sound and a games room is ready for your pool table and bar.
Your Master bedroom is spacious, includes his and her walk-in robes and a stunning ensuite featuring timber cabinetry. All the minor bedrooms are truly double sized and have built-in robes with bedroom 2 a walk-in robe.
The kitchen has a shoppers entry, a big walk-in pantry, plenty of bench space, dishwasher and 600mm cooking appliances and overlooks the main living areas. The home is just beautifully presented, move in ready and in one of the best streets in the “Murray River Country Estate”.
What’s on offer:
• Partially renovated, 2003 “Celebrations” built home on 1020m2
• 7.3MTR x 5.8MTR, double door, powered workshop
• 7MTR x 6MTR gable patio
• Drive thru vehicle access through Double garage to workshop
• Kitchen with plenty of bench space and dishwasher
• Open plan kitchen, dining, family and games room
• Enclosed and separate theatre or living area
• Master bedroom with stunning ensuite and his/her walk-in robes
• All bedrooms double sized with built in robes
• Laundry with plenty storage and walk-in linen
• Quality cabinetry work and skirting boards through out home
• Upgraded lighting
• Ducted Evaporative air-conditioning and wood heater
• NBN ready
• Automatic reticulated lawns and gardens
• Chicken Pen
• Garden shed
• Vegetable patch and raised garden beds
• Water features in front and backyard
Well presented homes, with nothing more to do on this street don’t last long. So be quick!
Contact your Real estate Sales Consultant on 0427496701 today to book in a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$308 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$208 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-18 %|