PRICE REDUCED – In the heart of Mandurah’s sporting and recreational hub, this partially renovated and refreshing home on 988m2 is conveniently located to major shopping centres, public transport and health providers. The residence offers side access with plenty of room to store the boat or caravan and a powered workshop for the home handy person.
Built in 1976, the home has been extended, improved, freshened up and presents beautifully. The kitchen is spacious, the formal lounge room is sunken, the dining room has been used as a study and the master bedroom includes ensuite and walk-in robe.
For the entertainer the backyard with extensive patio is pet and child friendly with gardens and grassed area reticulated off the bore. Enjoy fresh grown fruit from mature aged trees from your own gardens.
The block is an R60 multi-unit development site and the opportunity maybe there to subdivide in the future (subject to council approvals).
What’s on offer:
• Presentable & maintained 1976 built home on 988m2 with side access
• Block is Zoned R60 and a multi unit site (subject to council approvals)
• Partially renovated, extended and improved home
• Powered workshop and room for a bigger one (subject to council approval)
• Extensive gable patio with bbq & enclosed private area
• Oversized single car garage with room for another small car (single file
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Bedroom 2 and 3 have built-in robes
• Kitchen with island bench, dishwasher & 600mm cooking appliances
• Separate formal lounge and dining/study area
• Generous laundry with plenty of bench space
• Ducted gas heating
• Ceiling fans and roller-shutters in some areas
• Multiple split air-conditioners
• Reticulated lawns and gardens of water bore
Great home for retirees, downsizers, first home buyers, families and sporting people who need to be close to work or play!
Contact your realestate sale consultant Randolph Watson on 0427496701 today to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|