8 Jolly Rambler Boulevard, Ravenswood, WA 6208
Radiant and Rejuvenated Family Home with Workshop
CHECK OUT OUR 3D WALKTHROUGH TOUR!
Situated in the Ravenswood Waters Estate this attractive and freshened up "Shelford" built Family home has loads of space and is ready to move in! The blissful street location is tree lined and within a short 200mtr short stroll are playgrounds and beautiful parks with serene water features viewable from winding walkways.
The presentable 4bed x 2bath home with powered workshop is ideal for families seeking ample living space with ease of access. Upon inspection the buyers will be pleased, as the owners have freshly painted the home and installed new blinds and carpets.
Ready to entertain, the home offers a separate games room, an activity room for the children in bank flank and an paved alfresco that could be improved later with a patio. In addition, a home office or nursery could be convenient being close to the master bedroom.
What's on offer:
• 2007 "Shelford" built 4bed x 2bath home on 675m2
• Powered workshop or 3 garage with bench and shelving
• Master b/rm with walk-in robe & ensuite
• Big kitchen with dishwasher & DBL fridge recess
• Games, study and activity room
• Separate formal lounge
• All bedroom are double sized with walk-in robes
• Bedroom 3 & 4 have metal roller blinds
• Freshly painted, new carpets and blinds
• Gas Fire place and ducted evaporative air-con
• Paved outdoor backyard area (ready for patio)
• Small patio off the workshop
• Grassed backyard with room for a lap pool
• Reticulated gardens and lawn
• NBN ready
• Backyard access through double garage Located close to the iconic Ravenswood Hotel, Murray River, Kwinana Freeway, Forrest Highway and within 16km of Pinjarra & Mandurah. Homes of this size, presentation and price are becoming harder to secure. So don't miss out, contact your realestate sales consultant Randolph Watson today on 0427496701 to organise a private inspection! DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine&Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Digital staging was used to market this property. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L16314229
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:217 sqm
- Land Area:675 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|