SOLD AT LISTING PRICE!
Serenity has been given an address.
What an amazing home! Who would have thought, a picture perfect home like this could exist? Built by the owners meticulously in 2005, this country homestead with 360 degree wrap around verandas looks out to pristine gardens, multiple paddocks and a pool entertaining area. Whether you’re into horses, hobby farming, relaxation, home business or “Bed and Breakfast” this residence is going to deliver whatever your heart desires.
No need to go through a painstaking building process, as the home was quality built and engineered from ground up with steel stumps, solid timber frames and structural timber beams. Architecturally the home is a show off with its high gable interior ceilings and cathedral style living area showcasing “Russian Larch” timber beams. The country kitchen is a standout with “Black Butt” timber island bench, walk in timber pantry, quality cooking appliances and Corian benchtops. Entertaining and serving food will be a breeze as the alfresco/pool area double door access to the kitchen and living area.
The Master bedroom with door access to veranda, is spacious and includes a “federation” style bathroom with her and her built-in robes. All minor bedrooms are spacious where some also have access to the veranda.
If you should choose the study with timber bench tops could be converted into a 6th bedroom as it also offers built-in robes. Travel up the timber staircase and you arrive at bedrooms 4 and 5. Great for the children or grandies as both rooms have plenty of space and share a separate lounge room.
On the inside:
• 5 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms x 7 car + study + activity
• 8 x soft and hardwood feature timbers used throughout home
• “Mountain Ash” timber floors used throughout
• Master bedroom with federation style ensuite and robes
• Cathedral like timber raked ceilings in open plan living area
• Gorgeous open plan living, dining, and kitchen area
• Gourmet kitchen with island bench, Corian bench tops & quality appliances
• Study with timber bench tops, overhead cupboards, built-in robe & veranda access
• Bedroom 2 has built-in robes and can be used as a nursery
• Bedroom 3 on ground floor has built-in robes and door assess to veranda
• Bedroom 4 & 5 upstairs includes a separate lounge room
• High gable ceilings in entrance foyer and main living areas
• Bathroom/laundry extends into hallway with trough sink
• Meranti french doors feature throughout the home
• Quality wood fire
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Alarm system
On the outside:
• Stables & powered tack room
• 8 x separate paddocks or fenced areas (including a swale)
• 2 x powered 12mtr by 6mtr workshops
• Carport, lay-down area and lean-to attached to workshops
• Parking for 7 vehicles under cover (6 x vehicles and 1 x horse float)
• 360 degree wrap around timber decking on homestead
• 6Kw power invertor and 24 x solar panels
• Solar hot water boosted by electricity
• Chlorinated pool and outdoor decked area
• Water soak/dam (easement) inside property boundary
• North Dandalup dam (flowing) backs onto the west boundary
• Landscaped gardens irrigated by 2 x bores
• Water tank (potable)
• Pizza oven
• Chicken coop
• Eco -Septic sewerage system
• All paddocks fenced
• Steel stumps under home
Unique to many other locations this property has access to a vast equestrian trail network where you can take the horses for a long walk.
Closer to town and in a more established special rural location, this beautiful property is situated in a secluded cul-de-sac location. Enjoy picnics by the river at your doorstep just outside your boundary fence! The paddocks are fenced and ready for horses and offers a soak with water supplied by drainage easement.
A perfect antidote to escape the stress and struggle of city living, this home must be seen!
Contact your realestate consultant Randolph Watson today on 0427 496 701 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Every care h