Can you get a better a canalfront home at this price?
No long stories here, let the marketing and asking price do the talking! Completed in 2015, this modern “APG” built canalfront home on 522m2 is located in the sensational Wannanup “Eastport” canals. The alluring waterfront lifestyle in this part of the canal system is more private than most with minimal boating thoroughfare. A major advantage here is that the two storey home has freed up a generous, grassed enclosed area, ideal for children and pets to play in the backyard. Ready to move in this home is ready for SUMMER holiday fun on the water!
What’s on offer:
• Presentable 2015 APG built 4bed x 2bath canalfront home on 522m2
• Mooring licence transferable at settlement
• Enclosed grassed backyard with glazed fencing at water edge!
• Kitchen with stone benchtops, 900mmm s/s appliances and dishwasher
• Open plan kitchen/dining/Living area with slider access to outdoor alfresco
• Media room at front of home
• All bedrooms on 1st floor
• Master bedroom with built-in cupboards and ensuite + split air-con
• All minor bedrooms with built-in robes and ceilings fans
• Bathroom with bathtub, shower recess and vanity
• 3rd bathroom is powder room with toilet
• Over sized double garage
• Landscaped gardens and backyard grass area reticulated
• Front yard has artificial grass
• Property previously leased at $440 p/w
Entry level home for basement price! Great home, Holiday retreat or investment.
Located within close proximity to magnificent waterways, Port Bouvard Marina, shops, schools, Peel Estuary and world class beaches.
Canal Properties at this price won’t last long!
To arrange a private inspection, contact your exclusive selling realestate sales consultant Randolph Watson today on 0427496701.
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|