BACK ON THE MARKET! Located in the beautiful “Dandalup Grove” estate is this ready to move in “Dale Alcock” family home on 2.9acres of lush land. Built for family in mind, this spacious home offers a generous open plan living area, enclosed theatre and games room. A real BONUS is that the home has just been freshly painted has NEW carpets and skirting.
Enjoy the drive from the street down to the home with horse shoe driveway, verandas out the front and cherry blossum trees at the entrance. A country lifestyle where you can enjoy the fresh air, have a hobby farm, grow your own fresh produce and have your children play in a field! Entertain family and friends outside this summer under your expansive gable patio where your guests can enjoy a stay in king sized bedrooms.
You won’t feel closed in upon double door entry which opens out to a open plan family/kitchen/dining area. Everyone will feel at home with the spaciousness of this homestead.
The gourmet kitchen with front yard views provides plenty of bench space, comes with quality cooking appliances and a triple fridge recess. The kitchen/dining area has access to your outdoor alfresco area.
There won’t be many complaints on the size of the master bedroom as it is massive with ensuite and parents retreat. The ensuite comes with his/her vanities, deep bath, shower recess, with room to extend your walk-in robe if you need more space. The parents retreat or office or nursery has slider access to the outdoor patio area.
All minor bedrooms are KING sized and have built-in robes, laundry suits big families, the double garage is oversized where you could have a workstation and has a shoppers entry. the home looks attractive with it’s verandas, fully fenced, yard and retained garden beds. This home for its size and attributes would have to be one of the best buys on the market at this low asking price.
Whats on offer:
• Quality 2003 “Dale Alcock” built home on 2.9acres
• Separate paddock in front of property with gate access
• Enclosed theatre and games room with glazed door entry
• Master bedroom with parents retreat/nursery, walk-in robe and oversized ensuite
• All minor bedroom are king sized and include built-in robes
• Open plan family/kitchen and dining area with slider access to patio area
• Paved gable colourbond patio area
• Oversized double garage (room for storage or workbench)
• Large laundry with plenty room for overhead cupboards and benchtops
• Bathroom with bath and shower recess
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Gas boosted solar hotwater system
• Fully fenced property
• Scheme water
• LBN ready
• 3 phase power available
• Septic sewerage system
• Plumbing for rainwater tanks
• Living stream (drainage easement) runs through property
• Gravel driveway with gated entry
This lot is quietly tucked away in a leafy estate. Only a short drive to North Dandalup Dam, the NEW exciting Peel Business Park and Mandurah City!
South West Highway is close by and Pinjarra town is just only 18.4kms away (google maps)
A country lifestyle is calling you! Contact your realestate consultant Randolph Watson today on 0427496701 to arrange a private inspection,
DISCLAIMER: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this advertisement, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine&Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Purchasers should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase of the property.