With an exclusive dress circle setting in “Wendana”, this sensational residence promises an extraordinary harbourside lifestyle. Generously proportioned and designed for elegant living and spectacular entertaining, this captivating home features light-filled living spaces flowing seamlessly onto an expansive wrap-around terrace with mesmerising yacht-sprinkled views stretching across North Harbour, Manly Cove and beyond.
A beautifully presented and styled apartment spread over two sumptuous levels, it boasts well-appointed interiors including spacious open plan living and dining, large gas kitchen, and generous upper level bedrooms. Embrace the lifestyle that comes as part of the package, with harbour beaches, coastal walks and all of the cosmopolitan pleasures of Manly at your fingertips.
• Immaculately-maintained boutique security complex of only four
• Light-filled living and dining areas flow out to wrap-around terrace for summer entertaining
• Luxurious master retreat embraces the panoramas and offers generous his and her walk-in wardrobes/dressing room, a study or living area, ensuite, and private balcony
• Two additional spacious bedrooms, both with robes, main bathroom with spa bath, separate WC plus guest powder room
• Secure intercom access, ducted air-conditioning, new carpet, fresh paint
• Secure remote three car garage with internal access, large laundry and storage area.
Just a few minute’s amble from Fairlight Beach and harbour pool, and a gentle harbourside stroll from Manly, this premier address enjoys an enviable location that places all sought-after amenities just moments away.
Strata Levies: $1,483.50 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $321.93 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $320.00 p/q approx.
Total Size: 332sqm approx.
Internal Size: 190sqm approx.
Garage Size: 61sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|