This quiet and convenient one bedroom unit is tucked away at the rear of the block, far enough from the hustle and bustle yet in close proximity to shops, city transport and Dee Why Beach.
Property Features include:
- Good sized living and dining area
- Separate galley style kitchen with gas cooking
- Double bedroom with built in robe
- Neat bathroom with shower over bath
- Parking for one car
- Private laundry room with storage
- Timber flooring installed throughout
- Sorry no pets
- Available from 19th November.
Open inspections Wednesday and Saturday. Open times will be loaded by 12pm Tuesday for Wednesday opens and Friday 12pm for Saturday opens. Please note you are not required to register for our inspections, please just turn up at the allocated time. Property must be inspected prior to applying, applications will not be reviewed prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||512|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|