Offering supreme convenience to a range of lifestyle amenities and tucked away on the first floor of a neat and tidy complex, this well presented apartment offers a great lifestyle opportunity. Close enough to the action to enjoy all that both Freshwater and Manly has to offer, but far enough away to savour the peace and quiet, you’ll have a plethora of attractions reachable within a short walk including buses, shopping, parklands and beaches.
Property features include -
- Open lounge/dining area with timber floors throughout and air conditioning
- Neatly kept gas kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Light and bright bedroom with large sliding built-in robes, ceiling fan & sunny Easterly aspect
- Neat and tidy bathroom with heat lamps
- Single lock-up garage
- Ample storage throughout
- Shared laundry facilities for block
- Looking for long term tenants.
Open inspections strictly Wednesday and Saturday.
Open times will be loaded by 12pm Tuesday for Wednesday opens and Friday 12pm for Saturday opens. Please note you are not required to register for our inspections, please just turn up at the allocated time. Property must be inspected prior to applying, applications will not be reviewed prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$1,400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|