Brimming with an abundance of family appeal, this beautifully presented residence enjoys a spacious floor plan and wonderful north easterly aspect to the backyard. Superbly catering to the needs of a range of family demographics, the property offers dual living/family areas along with various alfresco entertaining terraces, all within a few minutes of Mona Vale Beach.
Spread over two levels, the home showcases easy relaxed living with coastal touches including contemporary timber look floors, plantation shutters and a fresh neutral colour palate. The lower level incorporates a one bedroom fully self-contained and approved apartment with its own private entrance and gorgeous paved alfresco area.
Features of the 3 bedroom home include:
• Modern kitchen with timber benches opening to spacious casual family/meals room and entertaining terrace
• Large living flowing to 2 entertaining decks with leafy outlooks
• 3 double bedrooms with BIRS, updated bathroom with separate WC
• Grassed yard perfect for the kids plus a timber BBQ deck for outside dining
• Double carport, quiet family friendly cul-de-sac position, easy walk to beach.
Features of the 1 bedroom council approved apartment include:
• Open living area, private entrance and courtyard
• Kitchenette opening to alfresco entertaining
• Well-sized bedroom and private bathroom, internal laundry
• Fresh paint and new carpet, rent potential $25,000 p/a.
Boasting wonderful versatility for extended families, this dual living home offers either a passive income or flexible living options. In this coveted family area, just minutes to the beach, parks, schools, shopping and transport it presents a wonderful family lifestyle opportunity.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|