Bright, modern and ultra-stylish, this delightful apartment hits the mark with a winning combination of low-maintenance, attractive and functional living. It sits in a central beachside location just moments from the golden sands of Dee Why Beach and secures a coveted top floor and surprisingly private position.
One of the features that sets this lovely home apart is the generous balcony that runs the length of the living area and master bedroom, offering a serene spot to set up the BBQ and an outdoor setting. Situated close to the beach, fresh coastal breezes also feature prominently, while its north easterly aspect guarantees warmth and light year-round.
• Large gourmet stone kitchen with Bosch appliances and integrated laundry facilities
• Ultra-chic Caesar stone bathroom, double shower heads and frameless shower screen
• Hardwood floors to open plan living/kitchen, high ceilings, down lights, contemporary blinds, ducted air-con, 2 balconies for cross breezes
• Both bedrooms feature built-in storage and access to balconies
• Lock-up garage with mezzanine storage.
The footstep proximity to the beach and lifestyle conveniences is a huge bonus of this property. Throw a towel over your shoulder and be in the surf within a couple of minutes or stroll down to the newly re-vamped heart of Dee Why for a spot of shopping or dining, this really is the perfect beachside location.
Total Size: 92.9sqm approx
Strata Levies: $1,180.20 p/q approx
Water Rates: $172.04 p/q approx
Council Rates: $339.98 P/q approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate