Just footsteps to Manly Beach, and perched just above the promenade walk to Shelley Beach, this will be the place you will want to call home! Positioned in one of Manly’s most sought after buildings and boasting a spectacular Northern aspect overlooking Manly Beach.
Property Features Include
- Timber floors & recently painted throughout
- Large living space with plenty of room for a dining area, looking out to a North facing balcony
- Views directly across Manly Beach from the living area, kitchen and both bedrooms
- Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, original but excellent condition
- Large master bedroom with built-in robes
- Bathroom with bath, and separate toilet
- Automatic Lock-up garage with storage
- Located within the iconic Sierra building, with security and lift access
- Easy stroll to Cosmopolitan Cafe’s along Manly Beachfront, The Corso and Manly Wharf
- No pets.
A must to inspect!
Open times will be loaded by 12pm Tuesday for Wednesday opens and Friday 12pm for Saturday opens. Please note you are not required to register for our inspections, please just turn up at the allocated time. Property must be inspected prior to applying, applications will not be reviewed prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$1,475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||229|
|Median Rental Price||$760 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|