This top floor, private beach pad, just one block from the surf, will pique the interest of savvy home buyers and investors looking to enter the exclusive Manly market. Positioned in a dream lifestyle locale, it has a flowing design offering light and airy interiors with wonderful coastal breezes.
The neat and tidy kitchen is open plan with breakfast bar for casual dining. Brimming with natural light due to its easterly aspect, the open plan lounge/dining flows to a well-sized alfresco entertaining deck with corridor beach views, perfect for casual get togethers. Both bedrooms include built-in robes and ceiling fans and plenty of natural light.
Further property features:
• Bath with overhead shower to bathroom
• Hallway storage, plantation shutters, ceiling fans throughout
• Lock-up garage with ample storage
• Potential to add value and update as desired
• An exceptional find just footsteps to Manly Beach and with world-class amenities at your doorstep. A true lifestyle location and a stunning opportunity to get a foothold in this coveted suburb.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||399|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|