With the lush, green backdrop of Passmore Reserve showcased through oversized windows, this light-filled apartment sits in one of the prime positions in Manly Vale. It is beautifully renovated throughout, and sits on the sought after top floor of a well maintained block, offering easy low maintenance living and gorgeous park views to admire all year long.
Property Features Include
- Updated kitchen
- Open plan living and dining area
- Bright east facing balcony which is a great extension to the living space
- Two bright and generous bedrooms, master with built-ins and leafy outlooks
- Super stylish bathroom
- Internal laundry space with washing machine included
- One undercover allocated parking space
- Plenty of sunlight throughout via the over sized windows
- No pets sorry.
The convenience of Condamine Street is a short walk away with the B-Line to the city. The bike track out the front of the complex offers a scenic and safe route to the sand and surf, and Warringah Mall is a level walk away. It will be hard to beat the convenience, ease and privacy of this great unit.
Open times will be loaded by 12pm Tuesday for Wednesday opens and Friday 12pm for Saturday opens. Please note you are not required to register for our inspections, please just turn up at the allocated time. Property must be inspected prior to applying, applications will not be reviewed prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|