Capturing stunning Harbour views out over Manly Cove to Sydney Heads, this well-maintained apartment offers quality buying in a blue chip location. Positioned on the first floor and to the back of an Art-Deco complex, this beach pad promises a lifestyle of convenience and enjoyment, with the pathway to Delwood Beach and buzz of Manly just steps away.
Beautifully presented and with a sun-drenched North-East aspect to the living room, interiors are bright and sea breezes filter throughout. The generous master bedroom includes a wall of built-ins, while the gorgeous water views feature in the second bedroom.
• Good sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
• Neat and tidy bathroom with dedicated space for you to include laundry facilities
• Light and bright interiors with some old-world features including high ceilings and ornate cornices, creating a sense of space.
• A common harbourfront veranda out the front providing the perfect space for alfresco entertaining
• Shared storage area, communal clothes lines
• Opportunity to update and add value as desired.
A unique offering, experience the beauty of a harbourside lifestyle and delight in the convenience of being within a short stroll to Manly Wharf, beach, and all amenities.
Strata Levies: $732.00 p/q approx
Council Rates: $341.30 p/q approx
Water Rates: $172.04 p/q approx
Total Size: 55sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||230|
|Median Rental Price||$770 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|