Moments from Dee Why beach you’ll find this spacious top floor apartment filled with natural light. It boasts a spacious open plan design with stylish timber laminate white wash floors throughout.
Property Features include -
- Oversized lounge and dining area
- Private balcony overlooking the complex pool
- Renovated kitchen with good cupboard space &dishwasher
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Clean and tidy bathroom with large bath
- Internal laundry room (bring own machine/dryer)
- One security lock up garage
- Well maintained security building with intercom access
- Common area with swimming pool
- Sorry no pets
- Available from 3rd December.
Close to all the conveniences Dee Why Beach has to offer – cafes, beach life, family friendly parks, transport, shopping and local schools.
Open inspections Wednesday and Saturday. Open times will be loaded by 12pm Tuesday for Wednesday opens and Friday 12pm for Saturday opens. Please note you are not required to register for our inspections, please just turn up at the allocated time. Property must be inspected prior to applying, applications will not be reviewed prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||512|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|