Only metres from Dee Why Beach, this enormous security apartment is a must view.
Property features include –
- Generous living and dining area
- North-easterly orientation with horizon water glimpses
- Covered balcony which provides the home with wonderful al fresco dining/entertaining
- Spacious separate kitchen with large pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Large master bedroom complete with en-suite, build in robe and north-easterly light
- The second and third bedrooms are double in size, one with built in robe
- Large main bathroom with huge shower recess and separate bath
- Internal laundry
- Double lock-up garage
- Ideally after long term tenants, so 12 month minimum lease.
Close to the beach, transport, cafes & restaurants. Live here this coming summer!
Open inspections Wednesday and Saturday. Open times will be loaded by 12pm Tuesday for Wednesday opens and Friday 12pm for Saturday opens. Please note you are not required to register for our inspections, please just turn up at allocated time. Property must be inspected prior to applying, applications will not be reviewed prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||513|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|