Professionally transformed with meticulous care, this stunning home delivers style and functionality in a lifestyle location the whole family will love. From its relaxed bungalow-like façade to its sophisticated interiors it offers an array of beautiful period features and a surprisingly generous floor plan with easy connection to the great outdoors.
Light and spacious, the gorgeous open plan gas kitchen and dining area epitomises modern design and is a sanctuary for both formal and relaxed family living. Glass sliders create a seamless flow from the living/dining through to the covered terrace with alfresco kitchen and BBQ area making entertaining a breeze. The kids will love the private established gardens and enclosed level grassed yard with outdoor shower.
All four bedrooms are double in size, appointed with robes and blessed with natural light to create inviting retreats. One of the bedrooms boasts a chic en suite with gorgeous corner bath, while the 4th loft bedroom incorporates a home office or extra living area.
Further property features include:
• Well-appointed gas kitchen, quality stainless appliances, stone benches, soft-close cabinetry
• On-trend bathrooms along with convenient guest powder room
• Stunning timber flooring, reverse cycle air-con to living, ceiling fans, ornate pressed ceilings, feature fireplaces, picture rails, plantation shutters, skylights
• Built-in laundry facilities, secure tandem carport with coveted dual street access, outdoor shower, bore water facilities.
• Minutes to Manly Beach, cafes and wharf.
Featuring a prime northerly aspect for year-round sunlight, and located to capitalise on all this first-class beachside position has to offer, this stunning abode offers a Northern Beaches lifestyle worthy of envy.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$1,450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||291|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|