OPEN STRICTLY BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT. PLEASE CONTACT TOBY HUTTON ON 0414 719 141 TO INSPECT.
Set against an inspiring harbour and national parkland backdrop, in the exclusive “Spring Cove Estate”, enter your very own first-class retreat. Meticulously crafted throughout with a designer’s eye for detail, this residence offers an absolute world-class locale, with direct access to the trail down to Collins Flat Beach, and only a short stroll to Little Manly Beach. Created by the renowned a+ Design Group, this “as new” home has been designed to perfection and fitted with every conceivable luxury. Set over two sumptuous levels, the interiors are flawless with expansive light-filled spaces laden with high-end appointments and stunning inclusions.
• Soaring ceilings create a generous light and airy living and dining space complemented by a Jet Master fireplace and an easy flow out to the expansive entertaining deck with stunning harbour backdrop and built-in alfresco BBQ kitchen facilities.
• Sparkling salt-water heated pool
• Smeg-fitted stone kitchen with integrated dishwasher, oversized island bench with pedestal lighting.
• Master bedroom suite opening to harbour vistas, luxe ensuite and walk through robes
• 2nd Master suite with ensuite, other bedrooms open to terraces and include BIRs
• Added bonus of versatile 5th bedroom/home office
• Sophisticated designer bathrooms, dual vanities, free-standing bath, premium tapware and walk-in showers with frameless glass screens.
• Ducted reverse cycle air-con, luxe wool carpet, contemporary timber floors, alarm, over-sized double garage with internal access and storage.
• Plenty of clever storage throughout the home with custom joinery and soft-close cabinetry.
Presenting a tranquil, executive-style family oasis of relaxed luxury, set in a premier harbourfront setting, just footsteps to beaches, cafes and coastal walks, this magnificent family home really does have it all.
Land Size: 610sqm approx.
Internal Size: 291sqm approx.
Estate Fee: $939 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $855 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $179 p/q approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$1,450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||291|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|