Prepare to fall in love with the views from this spacious two-bedroom apartment that showcases an over-sized entertainer’s terrace and a stunning harbour outlook. Boasting a quiet, rear-of-block position, this comfortable apartment sits on the border of Fairlight, with all of the excitement and magic of Manly at your doorstep.
The proportions of this apartment are generous, from the spacious living zone to the huge, oversized balcony that offers potential to partially enclose to add an extra room. Well presented, this home is ready to go, but does retain flexibility for keen renovators who are looking to add value to their investment.
• Superb floorplan with a spacious living zone and bedrooms tucked away
• Neat and tidy, well-maintained kitchen and bathrooms
• Generous combined lounge and dining area flows outwards to meet an enormous balcony, easily big enough to accommodate alfresco entertaining on a large scale
• Stunning locale, close to harbour front and all amenities and offering a wonderful sense of space and privacy
• Good-sized bedrooms with built-ins, master bedroom with shower en suite
• Secure intercom entry
• Separate internal laundry
• Secure covered parking for 2 cars
• Entry also via 16 Northcote Ave, Fairlight.
Close enough to the action to enjoy all that Manly and the area has to offer, you’ll have a wide array of attractions reachable within a short walk including shopping, harbour walks, and beaches. Boasting sensational views, stunning potential, and wonderful convenience, this truly is an exciting find for homebuyers and investors alike in this coveted suburb.
Total on Title: 203sqm approx.
Unit Size: 90sqm approx.
Terrace Size: 83sqm approx.
Parking Size: 30sqm approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$1,400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|