OPEN BY PRIVATE VIEWING ONLY:
This property can be viewed by private appointment in 5 minute intervals on Saturday 17 July 2021 between 10.30-11.00am. Please contact our office on 9977 5155 to arrange an appointment. If you have not pre registered an appointment access maybe declined.
Due to current NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions, only one person is permitted inside a property at a time. This rule also applies for family members/people residing in the same home.
ALL INSPECTION ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO;
• Check in via the Service NSW APP in addition to the Raine&Horne Manly APP.
• Sanitise hands before entering a property
• Wear a face mask whilst inside the property.
YOU MUST NOT ENTER IF:
• You have visited a hotspot
• You are a close or casual contact of a known COVID case
• You have been advised to isolate.
Located on the 3rd floor this oversized 134sqm apartment enjoys fantastic beach views from nearly every room. The oversized living room and the master bedroom both boasts wall-to-wall, floor-to ceiling glass doors that frame the stunning beach view and open onto a sunny undercover balcony extending the full width of the apartment.
Other Features include;
• Kitchen with granite bench-tops and views to the ocean
• Spacious living /dining overlooking the beach and extending out onto the terrace
• Master built-in robes, and ensuite
• Second large bedrooms, with built-in robe
• Main bathroom with corner bath and separate shower
• Internal laundry with built-in storage
• Security building with lift, intercom and secure undercover lock-up garage
Directly opposite the waves and close to the vibrant heart of Manly, this fabulous beach home offers the ultimate lifestyle. Grab your towel and head out for a quick dip or stroll along the boardwalk to Manly’s ever-growing dining and entertainment hub. Queenscliff lagoon, park and playground are a short stroll away, as are express buses and ferries, shopping and schools.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||343|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|