In a class of its own, this stunning ground floor apartment takes a prized setting in Federation ‘The Scarborough’, north facing, wonderfully private and delivering a sensational lifestyle opportunity in a coveted setting. Totally unique, the residence boasts an impressive 183sqm on title with sun washed interiors that flow out to extraordinary on title wraparound spaces comprising a terrace, level lawn and alfresco deck. Channeling elegant period appeal, beautiful 3.2m high ceilings uplift a residence that is unmatched for its abundance of light, its size and house-like feel and comes with a rare and immense 34sqm garage.
• 1 of 18, outstanding security block enjoying level access to the door, solid full brick build
• Light, fresh and airy with 3.2m high ceilings
• Elegant period features including plate rails and timber floorboards
• Generous living room with a gas fireplace and bank of French doors
• Delightful versatile sunroom with space for a dining room and home study
• Completely private, north facing terrace & level lawns, garden deck
• Superb stone provincial style kitchen, Glem freestanding gas cooker
• Substantial master with robes, 2nd bedroom or optional home office
• European style laundry, stylish bathroom, immense 34sqm lock up garage, storage,
Enjoy a carefree Manly lifestyle that is footsteps to the city express bus services and a leisurely stroll to Manly’s heart with its plethora of shopping and dining and weekend markets. Walk to Manly Wharf and the ferry, Manly Beach, Ivanhoe Park and Fairlight’s local shopping strip.
Strata Levies $2,276.20 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $158.45 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $382.10 p/q approx.
Total Size: 183sqm
Unit Size: 89sqm approx.
Garden/Courtyard: 60sqm approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$1,750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||257|
|Median Rental Price||$830 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|