Graced with character and styled with flair, this freshly transformed upper duplex provides a tranquil coastal sanctuary in one of Balgowlah’s most sought-after enclaves. Enjoy the spoils of the magical lifestyle that the area has to offer in this generously proportioned home with stunning alfresco entertaining terrace and private northerly grassed yard and gardens, ideal for up-sizers and families.
Light and airy, the home is complemented with beautiful period features including high ceilings and patterned cornices, alongside the comfort and convenience of a stylishly modernised kitchen and bathroom. Both bedroom retreats are carpeted and the master includes built-in robes. The versatile sunroom enjoys leafy outlooks with bonus cameo water glimpses, making it the ideal home-office or guest bedroom.
• Private, fully fenced, northerly grassed yard and gardens (110sqm)
• Generous living and separate dining room with gas heating outlet
• Superbly renovated stone kitchen with gas cooktop plus feature pressed steel splashbacks
• Modern bathroom with separate WC
• Well-sized laundry room with storage, easy access down the side of the property to yard and back door
• Carport on title
• Coastal themed with white-washed floorboards and plantation shutters.
Ultra- convenient to the harbourfront, Balgowlah shopping and transport, this area also offers a wonderful choice of sought-after schools nearby. An idyllic lifestyle retreat or prime investment in an unbeatable location.
Strata: Self managed duplex
Unit Size: 96sqm
Parking (Carport): 18sqm
Total Size: 227sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$1,030 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|