With an enticing blend of old-world charm and contemporary appeal, this apartment takes pride of place in ‘Borombola’, an elegant boutique complex of just 6, ideally positioned in an exclusive harbourside pocket of Manly with dual street access via Commonwealth Parade. Impeccably restored to preserve all the grace and elegance of its era, this adored apartment has been sensitively updated to incorporate the comforts of modern living.
Graced with classic heritage detailing, this character-rich home is a wonderful example of the elegant architecture of its era. With gloriously high decorative ceilings and cornices, picture rails, a sweeping hallway, and original feature fireplace, this enchanting home delights at every turn.
• Coveted direct access from dining/living to large north-facing grassed yard and gardens, perfect for families and entertaining
• Well-appointed chef’s gas kitchen, stone benches, large pantry, soft close joinery
• BIRS to 2 beds, oversized master
• Luxury bathroom, frameless screens, rainforest shower head
• Internal laundry with built-in storage, extra WC, contemporary timber flooring
• Ample internal storage plus communal lock-up storage, pet-friendly complex.
Borombola’s enviable location has the lucky owner of this apartment across the road from Fairlight Beach and the Fairlight Coastal Walkway. A low-maintenance residence in a world-class location with Manly Wharf, restaurants, cafes, and shopping only footsteps away, this property offers the ultimate lifestyle location.
Levies: $1,213.64 p/q approx. (includes water)
Council Rates: $341.30 p/q approx.
Internal Size: 106sqm approx.