Ideally positioned on the ground floor of a boutique block of just six, footsteps from the Lagoon Park Walkway, this delightful old-world apartment offers an enticing opportunity for savvy investors or first home buyers. Flooded in natural light, this charming character home is ready to move into now, yet also offers scope to add value.
With its enviable location in a sort after enclave of Manly that offers exclusive access to the Lagoon Park and walkway to the Queenscliff end of Manly Beach, this lovely apartment is tailor-made for relaxed low-maintenance living. Its well-maintained and presented interiors and ultra-convenient setting with footstep proximity to all that Manly has to offer, leaves you free to enjoy this idyllic lifestyle package.
Property features include:
• Generously sized, north-facing open plan living room with combined dining, leafy park aspect
• Modern kitchen gas kitchen, breakfast bar and secondary backdoor access
• Light-filled bedrooms with BIRS and ceiling fans, master with gorgeous northerly aspect
• Neat original bathroom incorporating laundry facilities
• Shared common garden/entertaining area with direct access to beach walkway, park, and lagoon.
Total Size: 66.4sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||220|
|Median Rental Price||$760 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|