Embrace the incredible Northern Beaches lifestyle for all that it offers in this perfectly polished coastal hideaway which showcases flawlessly presented and generously proportioned interiors, and a free-flowing split level floorplan. The house sits in a coveted enclave that borders Freshwater, just footsteps to parks and Warringah Mall and also only moments to the beach.
Dressed in fresh neutral tones, made private by manicured hedges, and basking in beautiful natural light, it feels like you’re tucked away in the surrounds of your personal holiday resort. Impressive, open plan living and dining spaces function wonderfully for easy entertaining and open to the sparkling pool and grassed yard and gardens, complete with kids cubby. The seamless flow through bi-folds to the covered poolside terrace is a true extension of the living area and is the ultimate space for alfresco dining, casual get togethers, or just relaxing.
• Private backyard with stunning pool, level lawns and easy-care gardens
• Four sanctuary-like bedrooms, three with built-in robes, including a luxurious master bedroom with stylish 2-way en-suite
• Updated gas kitchen with breakfast bar and stone benches
• Modern bathrooms, masses of internal storage including walk in linen cupboard
• Study off versatile 4th bedroom/extra living room
• Polished floors throughout, high ceilings and picture rails
• Lock-up garage converted to storage room and workshop, off-street parking for 3 cars.
This is a convenient and highly accessible location that puts shops, bus services, and parks within moments of the front door. A truly impressive family property, you will not want to miss this one.
Land Size: 670.3sqm p/q approx.
Council Rates: $509.30 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $144.13 p/q approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|