With an amazingly peaceful outlook over manicured gardens to the Pacific Ocean, while literally being in the vibrant heart of this popular beachside suburb, this light-filled contemporary apartment in the ‘Grand Reef’ security complex offers a sleek lifestyle retreat in an ultra-convenient locale.
This fabulous home is the very definition of an executive beachside living. From its coveted walk-everywhere location, to its well-appointed, light-filled interiors and expansive entertaining deck, it boasts a private oasis for year round living and entertaining.
• Generous living/dining flowing to balcony and ocean horizon outlook
• Open plan contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glass splash backs, and breakfast bar for casual dining
• Security building with video intercom and lift access to secure underground parking
• Deluxe bedroom offering built-in-robes and direct access to deck
• Versatile well-sized home office/study complete with storage
• Modern full bathroom with bath
• Resort-like complex featuring common entertaining/BBQ area
• Internal laundry, internal and external gas bayonets, air-con, fans
Step outside your front door and all the attractions of this beachside suburb are at your fingertips. The newly updated Dee Why shopping precinct is right across the road and the B-Line bus to the CBD is literally at your doorstep. Venture a little further and you’re right on the beach strip with an array of dining options. Your only challenge will be deciding on your favourite coffee spot from the abundance of choice.
Strata Levies: $1,056.65 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $359.00 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $147.31 p/q approx.
Total Size: 92sqm approx.
Unit Size: 79sqm approx.
Car Space: 13sqm approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$813 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||523|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|