Homebuyers and investors will immediately recognise the stunning opportunity presented by this spacious, renovated two bedroom apartment in one of Manly’s most convenient surfside enclaves. The elevated North-East aspect captures natural light with the living area spilling out onto the BBQ terrace, extending the internal living space seamlessly. A well-appointed modern kitchen features tiled splash backs, stone bench tops and Bosch appliances. Both double bedrooms are privately set away from the living space and incorporate built-in robes and ultra plush carpeting.
This magical lifestyle setting is nothing short of extraordinary with the beach as your backyard. Enjoy a swim in the private pool, take mere footsteps to Manly Beach, or wander along the iconic beachfront into Manly for dinner – it’s all right on your doorstep in this enviable beachside location.
Further features include;
• Modern apartment with stone kitchen, European oak flooring, internal laundry, LED lighting
• Updated security complex, manicured grounds, community veggie garden
• Private sunny aspect with outlook protected from future development
• Large lock up garage, double glazed commercial grade windows throughout
• Short level walk to Manly Beach, restaurants and city transport
• Well maintained, updated complex with healthy sinking fund and affordable levies.
Within a short stroll of Manly’s enticing array of cafes and restaurants, this blue-ribbon address puts everything you need within close proximity. Everyday living is a breeze with buses, ferries, cafes, shopping, and beaches all within easy walking distance.
Strata Levies: $826.60 p/q approx.
Council rates: $321.90 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $144.11 p/q approx.
Total Size: 105.9sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$1,450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||395|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|