Spacious and supremely comfortable, this superb garden apartment enjoys a peaceful golf course setting in the exclusive and tightly held ‘Augustus’ residential complex. Indoor/outdoor living is the focus with stylish light-filled interiors spilling out onto a generous north-facing terrace with mesmerizing golf course vistas. Manicured tropical gardens frame the covered entertaining terrace, tailor-made for relaxing and entertaining in peaceful surrounds with family and friends.
Set to take full advantage of its stunning setting on the fringe of Warringah Golf Course and Manly Lagoon, this luxurious resort-like residence is ideal for professionals and downsizers alike. The impeccably maintained security building is privately set well back off the street and offers secure entry and lift access to the double lock-up underbuilding parking. Live the dream in this tranquil lifestyle locale, convenient to transport, shopping, and only minutes to Manly.
• Immaculately maintained and stylishly presented
• Expansive open plan living/dining extending onto terrace
• Contemporary gas kitchen with Miele appliances, stone benchtops, and elevated breakfast bar
• Master suite with large walk-in robe and stylish en suite
• Generous second bedroom with built-in robe
• Modern main bathroom with bath
• Full internal laundry
• Ducted air-conditioning, intercom access, ceiling fans
• Perfect down-sizer or executive living.
This sought-after location delivers lifestyle and convenience in spades. Feel like you’re living in a golf resort in the heart of the northern beaches, a unique lifestyle package of privacy, convenience, and style.
Unit Size: 92sqm (inc. deck)
Parking Size: 38sqm
Strata Levies: $1,184.80 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $358.87 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $145.71 p/q approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$898 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|