NOW COMPLETE. 2 SOLD, 2 UNDER OFFER. INSPECT TODAY!
A collection of just 6 ultra luxurious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car residences, Aquilam sets a new benchmark in lavish waterfront living. Holding a perfect north easterly oceanfront position, Aquilam embraces some of Sydney’s most breathtaking 360 panoramas.
Thoughtfully master planned to deliver a coastal Sydney lifestyle of unsurpassed elegance and convenience, every dwelling occupies its entire floor with exclusive elevator entry. Open plan living and dining areas, drenched in natural light, flow to a sophisticated functional kitchen featuring textured soft close timber cabinetry, marble benches and splash backs, butler’s pantry plus high-end appliances including induction cooktop, steam oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, concealed range-hood and wine fridge.
Each state-of-the-art bathroom exudes luxurious comfort. The master en-suite is an indulgent and tranquil haven showcasing his/hers vanities framed by Statuario Tiles that create a sophisticated mosaic. Relax and unwind in your screenless rain shower or free-standing bathtub above heated, crafted terrazzo stone flooring.
With only glass separating you from the sea and harbour panoramas from every room, Aquilam sets a new touchstone for refined coastal living.
Some notable features include;
• Boutique block of only 6, 1 per level, security apartments
• 172m of living space, 3 beds, 3 bath, 2 secure parking plus storage
• Miele appliances, marble benches and splashbacks, butler’s pantry, crafted cabinetry
• Open living/dining with floor to ceiling glass to full length balcony
• Ducted air-conditioning, stone tiles, heated floors, C-BUS wiring, provisions for automated blinds, fireplace to Penthouse
• World-class 360 ocean and district panoramas, absolute oceanfront position.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$990 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|