Nestled back from the street, this generously sized and immaculately maintained multi-level home offers a little slice of paradise, with magnificent bushy vistas that gaze directly out to the golf course and ocean. Tranquilly set, it’s easy to feel a million miles away yet its central location places you just footsteps to Avalon Village, schools, beach, and transport.
The true beauty of this home lies in its solid build and the vast amounts of accommodation and options it offers for larger families. With a lower level rumpus and two adjoining bedrooms, this area boasts the potential to be self-contained or transformed into an in-law/teen retreat. Ocean cameos across the golf course are an added bonus from the upper level, which includes another three bedrooms, separate lounge, dining, and kitchen along with a large entertaining deck.
Further property features include:
• Stone kitchen with gas appliances and solid Jarrah soft-close cabinetry
• 3 Upper level bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Spacious master suite with ensuite and stunning easterly vistas
• Well-appointed bathrooms
• Lower level laundry with bathroom facilities
• Grassed yard and tiered gardens
• Double car garaging with internal access and storage.
Tightly held for some 40 years, there is the opportunity to add your personal touches and flare to make this a family home of distinction. Set in a coveted enclave only a few minutes’ walk from the Village, this property will appeal to families of varying ages.