Located in the coveted Eastern Hill precinct, just a few blocks from both the wharf and beach, this modernised, well-maintained apartment offers a little slice of coastal paradise. Its wonderful sunny easterly aspect along with private leafy outlook gives the property a welcoming tranquil vibe, ensuring it will appeal to both home-buyers and investors alike.
• Spacious, north-east facing living/bedroom area with built-in mirrored robes
• High ceilings throughout, updated kitchen with ample storage, modern bathroom
• Leafy, private setting, well-maintained throughout
• Pool to complex, communal laundry
• Metres to Manly Beach, shops, restaurants, The Wharf and Corso
• Excellent short and long term rental yield.
Superbly positioned just footsteps from the hub of Manly, this property is also minutes to both harbour and ocean beaches, and some of the best cafes and restaurants the Northern Beaches has to offer. Boasting a coveted low-maintenance and ultra-convenient lifestyle package with the ferry to the CBD a short stroll away, this apartment is a must to inspect.
Strata Levies: $780.18 p/q
Council Rates: $382.10 p/q
Water Rates: $158.45 p/q
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$1,750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||257|
|Median Rental Price||$830 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|