From its peaceful elevated position poised above Manly Lagoon, and capturing intimate water and district vistas, this apartment is presented immaculately and offers the perfect balance of indoor and outdoor space. Privately set towards the rear of the complex amongst gorgeous leafy surrounds, and only a 12-minute walk to Manly Wharf, this sought-after address offers a premium lifestyle that will appeal to discerning investors, down-sizers and professionals.
You will be impressed by the bright and breezy feel of this generous-sized residence, a comfortable home of substantial proportions, beautifully presented and showcasing views from every room and vantage point. Coastal themes feature throughout with both bedrooms plus the combined lounge/dining space opening to a large private terrace and lagoon panoramas, the perfect space to both relax and entertain.
Further features include:
• Immaculate kitchen with convenient servery to terrace for easy entertaining
• BIRS to both beds, ensuite and ceiling fan to spacious master
• Secure lift access, remote lock-up garage with storage, visitor parking to complex
• Buses to Manly Wharf at your doorstep offering an easy commute to the CBD
• Access via Greycliffe Street entryway
• The opportunity to update and add value as desired.
Immerse yourself in this epic location with one of Sydney’s most iconic beaches just footsteps away. A home so peaceful and private yet supremely convenient to all of Manly’s lifestyle attractions, you won’t want to miss this one.
Strata Levies: $1,848.50 p/q approx
Council Rates: $340.00 p/q approx
Water Rates: $172.00 p/q approx
Total Size: 154sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$995 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|