VIEW STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: This property can be viewed by private appointment in 15 minute intervals on Saturday the 9th of October. Please contact our office on 9977 5155 to arrange an appointment. Due to current NSW Government COVID-19 restrictions, only one person is permitted inside a property at a time. This rule also applies for family members/people residing in the same home.
ALL INSPECTION ATTENDEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO; Check in via the Service NSW APP in addition to the Raine&Horne Manly APP, sanitise hands before entering a property and wear a face mask.
YOU MUST NOT ENTER IF: You have visited a hotspot, you are a close or casual contact of a known COVID case or if you have been advised to isolate.
LUXURY, LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
Delivering pure comfort, unsurpassed style and low-maintenance sophistication, this remarkable apartment has undergone a full renovation incorporating high-end materials and a thoughtful, contemporary design. Exclusively positioned in the centre of Manly with the world-famous Manly Corso as your backyard, this outstanding home is a true harbourside sanctuary, with both Manly Wharf and Beach just footsteps from your front door.
The innovative design boasts high ceilings, distinct living and dining spaces and a stunning combination of bespoke finishes including French Oak timber flooring combined with Caesarstone accents throughout. A wonderfully luminous, free-flowing living area is extended by a covered outdoor living zone, with the Manly Corso streetscape as your impressive backdrop. Every room is finished to perfection yet charming features including original hallway artwork is retained, ensuring the home offers a quintessential “Manly living” experience.
• Superbly appointed gas kitchen with AEG Steam Pro double oven, fully integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• On-trend fully tiled bathrooms with underfloor and overhead heating, heated towel rails, recessed auto lighting, Tasmanian Oak tapware and free-standing stone bath
• 3 Bedroom retreats with 3rd bedroom offering loft space
• Luxe master boasting custom built-in robes and stunning shower en suite
• Custom push to open, auto close joinery and soft-close cabinetry throughout, dimmable lighting, USB ports to electrical sockets, high end ceiling fans to all rooms
• Enormous rooftop entertaining terrace with water and harbour cameos, shared with only one other residence
• Large shared laundry (shared with one other apartment)
• Over-sized under-stair storage room
• Secure intercom access
• Option to rent 2 x secure car spaces in building next door.
A rare and exciting opportunity to secure your piece of Manly’s cosmopolitan lifestyle in a first-class location in the heart of Manly. This luxurious property boasts supreme comfort and convenience, the ultimate package.
Total size: 111sqm approx.
Strata Levies: $1,069.20 p/q approx
Council Rates: $366.45 p/q approx
Water Rates: $258.97 p/q approx
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$1,450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||395|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|