Set on the second floor of an iconic Art-Deco building in the very heart of Manly, this extraordinary offering features a stunning northerly rooftop shared terrace (approx. 100sqm) overlooking Manly Corso with cameo beach and harbour glimpses.
Beautifully presented, the residence bears many of the hallmarks of its heritage, including high ceilings, timber floorboards, colonial windows and generous proportions throughout. Blending brilliantly with these classic period features are contemporary comforts along with a functional layout that delivers a wonderful sense of peace and privacy set amongst this vibrant and coveted world-class location.
• Spacious lounge room with high ceilings and a dedicated space for dining. Both areas open out to a classic “old Manly” covered balcony.
• Open plan kitchen flows out to living space, ideally placed for alfresco dining and easy entertaining.
• All bedrooms are well-sized, the master features generous built-in storage and modern en suite.
• Stylish modern kitchen features stone counters, a dishwasher and a good amount of pantry space.
• Period-style main bathroom with freestanding vanity and separate WC.
• Original wall paintings by local artist Mark Budd adding unique value to the home
• Other notable inclusions: a communal laundry, security entry, and lock-up storage.
This outstanding location provides immediate access to the laid-back, sand-between-your- toes lifestyle that Manly is famous for. Every type of convenience imaginable is literally outside your front door, including the ferry, beach, and a fantastic selection of boutique shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. With unsurpassed convenience and a world-class location, this will appeal to the discerning buyer.
Total size: 111sqm approx.
Strata Levies: $1,176.00 p/q approx
Council Rates: $341.31 p/q approx
Water Rates: $172.04 p/q approx
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$1,475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||261|
|Median Rental Price||$760 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
Manly Village Public School
|Darley Road Manly NSW 2095||Primary||Government||0.17 km|
|Royal Far West School||22 Wentworth Street Manly NSW 2095||Special||Government||0.21 km|
Stella Maris College
|52 Eurobin Avenue Manly NSW 2095||Secondary||Non-Government||1.36 km|
|Stella Maris College - Benedict Campus||270 Pittwater Road Manly NSW 2095||Secondary||Non-Government||1.43 km|
|Headland Montessori Elc||13 North Head Scenic Drive Manly NSW 2095||Special||Government||1.66 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.