Impeccable contemporary design, flawless finishes, and understated style – this is modern apartment living at its finest. Occupying a coveted corner position with gorgeous sunlight streaming in from three aspects, this stunning residence is impressive in size and feels much more like a house.
Nestled on the top floor at the rear of the Aurora security complex and cleverly designed to maximise its enviable, quiet, north facing position, this superb property ensures a wonderful sense of peace and privacy. Ceiling to floor sliding glass doors create an incredible indoor-outdoor flow, extending the living space and letting in an abundance of natural light. The over-sized tropical garden terrace comes complete with sun awning and is the ideal venue to entertain, while the private heated spa is tucked away and the perfect place to relax.
• Sleek open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and stainless appliances, casual breakfast bar dining plus dedicated dining area
• Master suite with large walk-in robe and stylish en suite bathroom with bath
• Second deluxe bedroom with built-in robes and adjacent to main bathroom
• Floating timber floors and contemporary roller blinds
• Custom internal storage plus handy external storage on terrace
• Lift access to secure under building double car parking
• Internal laundry, reverse cycle air-conditioning and gas outlet for heating
• Will appeal to downsizers and upsizers alike.
In such an easy breezy lifestyle locale, with Mona Vale Village and eateries at your door, as well as being close to buses, excellent schools, and beaches, this exceptional residence is as convenient as it is stunning.
Total Size: 197sqm
Strata Levies: $1,485 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $339 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $145 p/q approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$940 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|