Peacefully situated at the rear of the building in the cul-de-sac section of the street is this completely remodeled apartment with quality finishes and a high-end fit out that makes this beautiful home shine.
Property Features Include
- Modern kitchen with loads of storage, European appliances & lux stone benches
- Bright open plan living & dining with floor to ceiling windows
- Full length balcony with district outlook
- Two double bedrooms both with built-ins
- Stylish bathroom with character subway tiles and spacious walk in shower
- Internal laundry facilities
- Single allocated car space
- Floorboards through living areas and carpet in bedrooms
- Well maintained block included shared garden area and communal bike rack
- Sorry no pets.
Living here will ensure the highly sought after northern beaches lifestyle can be enjoyed to its fullest. Within walking distance to stunning Queenscliff and Freshwater Beaches, as well as plenty of facilities near by for shopping, public transport, as well as local schools in close distance. Ideally seeking a long term tenant for this property, so preferred initial lease is 12 months.
Open inspections Wednesday and Saturday. Open times will be loaded by 12pm Tuesday for Wednesday opens and Friday 12pm for Saturday opens. Please note you are not required to register for our inspections, please just turn up at the allocated time. Property must be inspected prior to applying, applications will not be reviewed prior.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|