Situated in a secure boutique block amidst one of Manly’s most historically significant areas, this vintage double brick apartment is a superb fusion of period grace and modern comfort.
Bright interiors are defined by timber floorboards, a fresh colour palate, and high ornate ceilings adorned with intricate patterning. Picture rails and vintage architrave details lend an undeniably elegant air and are beautifully enhanced by considered contemporary touches. Meticulously renovated with a stylish interpretation that respects the home’s heritage, the open plan living/dining is flooded with natural light and boasts sparkling cameo harbour glimpses out to Sydney Heads.
• Two generous bedroom retreats offer built-in robes and soft plush carpeting
• Ultra-stylish on-trend bathroom with frameless screens and laundry facilities
• Designer stone kitchen, stainless appliances and generous pantry and cabinetry
• Gorgeous feature fireplace to living, wide hallways and no common walls
• Beautifully maintained complex with intercom access.
Affording an enviable lifestyle in one of Sydney’s most sought-after suburbs, this sensational “walk everywhere” location is really something special. Just a short stroll to magical harbourside beaches, coastal walkways, cafes and restaurants, shopping, and of course the famous Manly ferry.
Strata Levies: $1,067.10 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $321.93 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $144.11 p/q approx.
Total Size: 69.2sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||316|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|