Set yet mere footsteps from the vibrant heart of this popular beachside suburb, this as-new, ground floor apartment in the blue ribbon ‘Oceana’ gated complex offers a superb lifestyle retreat in a convenient and central locale.
This executive residence is the very definition of lifestyle – from its coveted walk-everywhere location, to the airy light-filled interiors and spacious courtyard extending out from the living area, offering a private oasis for alfresco living and entertaining.
• Spacious open plan living, floor to ceiling glass sliders opening to outdoor entertaining
• Modern open plan gas kitchen with stainless appliances, dishwasher and stone benches
• Master bedroom with mirrored built-ins and direct access to courtyard, stylish ensuite
• Double-sized second bedroom with built-ins
• Main bathroom with bath, European-style laundry
• Fully fenced garden courtyard with private gated entrance directly off Sturdee Parade, pet-friendly complex
• Security building with intercom and lift access to secure underground parking, ample visitor parking.
Step outside your front door and all the lifestyle attractions of this popular suburb are at your fingertips, only a short level stroll away. Just footsteps to Dee Why Grande, cafes and the B-Line bus to the city, the beach is also a convenient stroll from the property.
Strata Levies: $1,100.00 p/q approx
Council Rates: $350.50 p/q approx.
Water Rates: $210.00 p/q approx.
Total Size: 117sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||512|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|